Monday, January 4, 2010

Welcome to Just Charming!

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of my friends for their support over the last three years. I have met all kinds of wonderful people and would not have had that opportunity had I not fell into the jewelry business :)...For those of you who are not familiar with my simple beginnings, this all started by me making birthday favors for my two daughters birthday parties. One wanted bracelets, the other wanted necklaces. When I made the first one, I held it up to look at it and stated "that is just charming"...So there the name for my business was born. At that party this parent wanted this, and that parent wanted ten of that, and the rest is just charming history. So thank you from the bottom of my heart to all of you that have helped me build my business, for it was all of you who came to me when you needed that special something, and I am so happy to be fondly known as 'the jewelry lady'. For no act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted...Thank you again, and enjoy my blog :)

1 comment:

marcie said...

how can I contact you to have a bracelet made?